Heat Reflective Roof Coating
If your roof is structurally sound but has seen better days, a AquaGuard roof restoration using heat reflective coatings will have it looking as good as new.
Here are some of the benefits an AquaGuard Dulux Roof Restoration can offer:
- Improve the look & value of your home
- Ensure water-proofing & Stop future leaks caused by broken tiles
- Protect your home & roof from the elements
- Reduce your energy bills
So whats involved in a Dulux Roof Restoration? The features of an AquaGuard roof restoration include:
- We take care of everything for you – FREE Roof Inspection, measure & 30 Day FIXED PRICE OFFER
- Our Dulux Roof Coatings are designed for Australian conditions so will keep your roof looking great & performing better for longer
- Choice of Roof Coating colours to change the look of your home
- Highlighting potential future issues so you can prepare for them, such as gutter corrosion
- Fully trained Roofing Professionals with years of experience will be completing your job. No backyarders!!
Over time your roof will naturally incur cracks and will build up dirt and grime. Both of these things can make your roof look much older than it is and can lead to damage if left unchecked.
A roof restoration with AquaGuard will ensure that your roof looks as good as new. We will replace broken tiles, give your roof a thorough high pressure clean and then apply a heat reflective coating which protects the tiles and will reflect up to 50% of the solar heat that hits your roof to keep your home cooler.